Balika Manch address all issues directly or indirectly affecting a girl student. It may be her’s domestic issues which she can’t speak out openly or her educational issues. Our teachers cum mentors tries to understand a girl’s psychological and emotional needs and address the issue as per the need.
Mrs. Pushpa Sharma along with all other lady staff members initiated Balika Manch and took the manch to new heights with all her possible endeavors. She conducted a meeting under the flag of Balika Manch on every 3rd Saturday of the month and tried to address issues.
Presently Mrs. Punam Soni HES II is handling the Balika Manch and all its activities. Main focus of Balika Manch is –
- To develop confidence among girl students.
- To address their domestic and academic issues
- Aware girls about their rights
- To teach Good Touch and Bad Touch
- Awareness towards Sexual Abuse.
- To Make students self-motivated for their safety.